Monday, August 12, 2013

A-Z Reading Survey

This fun survey was created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner. I saw this on another blog and it looked really fun so I decided to give it a go!

Author you've read the most books from:
Susan May Warren. I've read 37 of her books/novellas and I only have one novel and three novellas left!

Best Sequel Ever:
This was a little hard for me since I don't really consider second books in series as sequels and I'm not sure as to the best ever but one I was REALLY excited about was Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer. I loved Crockett in Short-Straw Bride so I was so happy he got his own story!

Currently Reading:
Whispers From the Shadows by Roseanna M. White, Beguiled by Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand, and Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Iced Tea-the sweeter the better!

E-reader or Physical Book?
Definitely physical book but I do love the handiness of ebooks!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
No one-homeschooled/not a fan of high school dating/prefer courting

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
All the Tea in China by Jane Orcutt

Hidden Gem Book:
The Brides of Simpson Creek Series by Laurie Kingery-Often Love Inspired books are sub-par but this series is amazing!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Starting to review! I wasn't sure I'd be good but now I love it and being able to get all the books I want for free is amazing. Also blogging has given me many friends I never would have found otherwise!

Just Finished:
Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Erotica and Amish (Yeah quite a difference there!)

Longest Book You've Read:
After the Bible, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas

Major book hangover because of:
River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren and Wings of Glory Series by Sarah Sundin

Number of Bookcases You Own:
4 Bookcases with a total of 15 shelves that are almost all full!

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson and The Californians by Lori Wick

Preferred Place To Read:
My Bed!

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
I don't really remember book quotes.

Reading Regret:
Not discovering some authors earlier!

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
Daughters of Boston by Julie Lessman

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
The Californians by Lori Wick

Unapologetic Fan Girl For:
Luca Forelli from River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren

Worst Bookish Habit:
Reading several books at once-though I kinda like it!

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
A Vision of Lucy by Margaret Brownley

Your latest book purchase:
Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Well since I routinely stay up past 4 A.M. this is a little harder to pinpoint but I think the last one that I deliberately stayed up to read even though I was exhausted was Avenger by Heather Burch.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I have not finished the "Daughters of Boston" series either. I just don't seem to have as easy a time getting into Charity's story as I did the first book.

Luca, huh? I named the teddy bear I got for graduation after him(so mature, lol). I suppose Lord Rodolfo Greco just seemed a bit much of a name for a bear.

This looks like fun! I might do it too. :-D

Abbi Hart said...

Grace-It's partially Charity's fault I've been putting off reading it and partially the fact that I try to read books I own before ones I need to borrow. I'm hoping to finally read them next week for the read-a-thon!

Yeah Luca is pretty much my favorite book character. I almost named my kindle after him but ended up sticking with my TV show naming theme. Luca does fit a bear better than Lord Rodolfo Greco!

You definitely should!!

Megan said...

I know how both of you are feeling about Charity, I felt that way too, but after reading her story my opinion of her completely changed - she's now my favorite character in the O'Connor family saga. So I hope you both make time to read her story soon. :D

Post a Comment