Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #85

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Got a ton of reading done thanks to the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon! I thoroughly enjoyed all of these books though On Distant Shores wins favorite!

What I am currently reading:
Nothing right now! Just barely finished a book in time to count for last week!

What I hope to read this week:
Not sure if I'll actually get to all three of these but I'm really looking forward to them all!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #84
Top Ten Things That Make Your Life as a Book Blogger/Reader Easier
Waiting on Wednesday #76: The Merciful Scar
Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I also plan on reading Fired Up soon. :D

Anette said...

Wow, so many books! Love the photos of them :) All the best from Anette in Norway :)

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Sweet! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Abbi Hart said...

Thanks Anette!

Kathy Martin said...

Bout of Books was good for you. Congratulations on getting so much reading done. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful lineup. I have The Pursuit of Lucy Banning on my TBR and I have enjoyed some of the Love Inspired books. A Hope Undaunted is on my shelf. I should pick it up. Enjoy.
What I'm Reading...

Elizabeth said...

Nice week for you.

THANKS for sharing....enjoy the week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Post a Comment